Thursday, November 7, 2013

Interiors Roundup / / Retreat Home

I am so excited to be sharing gorgeous interiors with you. As Rachael Taylor’s Interiors roundup editor, I will be posting every Thursday afternoon with my weekly update of all things Interiors. This week, we are going to broach the subject of Christmas!

We are now 7 weeks away from Christmas, I don't know how that happened, but it will be here before we know it. This will be the first year that I have my very own Christmas tree and house to decorate, so as you can imagine I'm just a little bit excited! I have some of my particular favourite decorations from Retreat Home to share with you today. And the great news is that you can browse and buy all of these little treasures from the comfort of your own home on the Retreat website here Happy shopping! Emily x










1 comment:

  1. Every year I treat myself to a couple of new Christmas decorations. I love taking my time and to chose ones that really catch my eye. The trees in pots are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...