Thursday, October 31, 2013

Interiors Roundup / / Paper Cuts

I am so excited to be sharing gorgeous interiors with you. As Rachael Taylor’s Interiors roundup editor, I will be posting every Thursday afternoon with my weekly update of all things Interiors. This week, I have some fabulous paper cuts from Loula Belle at Home to share with you.

I am always on the lookout for interesting pieces of art for my walls, there's a huge range of prints out there, but I love searching for the unusual, new and creative. I have recently come across the work of Loula Belle at Home, and would certainly love to have one of her amazing intricate pieces hanging on me wall! Take a look at my favourites below for the home, and please, please show some support over on Loula's Facebook page here.

Enjoy the rest of your day, Emily x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...