Thursday, October 10, 2013

Interiors Roundup / / Garden Trading

I am so excited to be sharing gorgeous interiors with you. As Rachael Taylor’s Interiors roundup editor, I will be posting every Thursday afternoon with my weekly update of all things Interiors. This week, I have some fabulous products from Garden Trading.

I have to admit, that I am completely obsessed with storage, and anything that helps to organise my belongings/life. I was very excited when I came across Garden Trading and their wonderful home and garden products. Take a look for yourselves, organisation need not be plastic boxes and a variation of wicker baskets! The full collection of products can be viewed on their website here. Enjoy the rest of your day! Emily x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...