Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Gift Guide / / Owl Lovers

What do you buy for the person who already has everything? Well, I can think of a thing or two...

Welcome to the weekly gift-guide: I am delighted to be sharing with you unique, inspiring & significant gift ideas on Rachael's blog. This week I bring you ideas for the owl lover. I hope these gift ideas inspire you. Enjoy, Hannah.


Beautiful patchwork owl cushion from dotcomgiftshop.


Cute & quirky owl printed mug by Paperchase.


Knitted owl purse by Aroma Home via John Lewis.
 

Set of 9 owl magnets or pushpins by littlebiteeverything via Etsy.
 

Owl with bowler hat print by Kelly McLaughlan via Folksy.
 
 Owl lavender scented sachet by Clothkat via notonthehighstreet.

1 comment:

  1. I have a couple of owl lovers on my Xmas list this year. All of these would make good gifts for them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...