Friday, September 6, 2013

Wedding Feature / / MOYO Magazine

I recently shared a little sneak peek of our special day! I'm pleased to announce that I shared another glimpse of our wedding details over in MOYO magazine (pages 48 to 55).

Stay tuned as I plan to write several detailed posts and show your our beautiful day through the gorgeous photography that we received from navyblur.

There are so many people to thank & so many images to show you. I can't wait to showcase them on the blog. In the mean time I hope you enjoy reading our magazine article & seeing our sneak peek.



(I also shared some snapshots from our honeymoon heaven).

A huge thank you goes to our amazing suppliers:

Print services - Century Studios 
Chair covers - Wedding and Dreams
Flowers - Ello Flower 
Cakes - Swirly Sweet
Make up - Airess
Hair - Ben Hodgson
Venue & catering - Sandburn Hall  
Lanterns & parasols - The Hanging Lantern Company 
Lighting hire - Wedding Venue Lighting
Wedding dress - Scarlet Poppy
Shoes - Upper Street
Entertainment - VibetwownHannah Rockcliffe
Photography - navyblur

I'm pleased to announce that I recently launched a wedding collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...