Thursday, June 6, 2013

Interiors roundup: Wall art

I am so excited to be sharing gorgeous interiors with you. As Rachael Taylor’s new Interiors roundup editor, I will be posting every Thursday afternoon with my weekly update of all things Interiors. This week, we have some inspirational wall art!

So, I have recently been ordering some wall vinyl’s for my customers and it has lead me on to a continued search for beautiful wall art, the words are the ones that I find especially inspirational. While searching the net for ‘wall art’ I found the AMAZING structure below that has been installed in someone’s home, WOW, I would love to have that in my home! Would anyone else? Enjoy the rest of this gorgeously sunny day! Emily x

Marcin Pajak

60 Second Makover


Ferm Living

Harmonie-intérieure

Harmonie-intérieure

Harmonie-intérieure

Uphaa

Not on the high street

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...