Thursday, May 9, 2013

Interiors roundup: Zoopla homes

I am so excited to be sharing gorgeous interiors with you. As Rachael Taylor’s new Interiors roundup editor, I will be posting every Thursday afternoon with my weekly update of all things Interiors. This week is a little un-usual, we have the most stunning homes from Zoopla.

Zoopla started following me on Pinterest this week, so I popped over to have a little look at their boards, and WOW! I was not sorry I visited. There are no words strong enough to describe, take a look for yourself at the images below, and be sure to visit them on Pinterest here for many more fabulous homes! Enjoy the rest of your week! Emily x









1 comment:

  1. I don't know why, but for a moment, I thought that was shoes in that cellar instead of wine!

    What a perfect spot for a party. Drooool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...