Thursday, May 2, 2013

Interiors roundup: Groves Interiors

I am so excited to be sharing gorgeous interiors with you. As Rachael Taylor’s new Interiors roundup editor, I will be posting every Thursday afternoon with my weekly update of all things Interiors. This week, Rachael has given me the opportunity to tell you a little more about me, so here goes!

It's a cliche I know, but I love my job! With Groves Interiors I provide curtains, blinds and a full interior design service. I also write an interiors blog, to give you as much inspiration for your home as I possibly can! I thought the best way to tell you about what I do, and where I've come from is with a little visual inspiration! Here you will find where I started in those university days, right through to what I am doing now. Hopefully I have given you an insight into the world of interior design and I would love to hear from anyone who would like to learn a little more! Enjoy the rest of your day, Emily x

My degree was in textile design, these are some of the designs I produced.



This is one of my laser cut designs from University.

For my final major project I transformed this chair...
...Into this. For my final exhibition.
We have completed show homes for house builders across the UK.
This is one of my favourite projects to date.

Cute huh?

I just love this mix of modern and traditional.
You can see how rooms are transformed from this....

...Into this. I hope you feel inspired! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...