Thursday, May 2, 2013

Beauty Breakdown: 'pretty is as pretty does'

Good morning creative people!
Welcome to a Beauty morning with me, MaJo :) Every Thursday I'll delight you with gorgeously packed beauty products (and every now and then, I'll even throw you a beauty secret).

Today I want to show you the beautiful, bright and fun packaging of Love & Toast, a brand created by Margot Elena. Love & Toast believes 'it is just as important to do good, as it is to look good', so part of every sale of their products goes to Girls Inc. (an organisation that 'inspires all girls to be strong, smart, and bold')Love & Toast is a brand that primarily uses natural ingredients and whose aesthetics concept is what Margot Elena calls 'Brit Pop Folk Art'. Margot Elena herself cares the products from concept to packaging. She draws inspiration from Japanese design, the 80s funkiness and Swedish style to create the spontaneous, modern and simple iconography used in the packaging. I'm completely in LOVE with this packaging design, it just embeds my favourite ingredients: pop colours, bold motifs, and whimsical overall feel. Please enjoy!

Paper Flower Classic Collection by Love and Toast 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous packaging Majo. Love the colours of the first two and the pretty icons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tina… I love the motifs and colours too, so bright and happy!

      Delete
  2. Dear Majo, where do you find all this lovely stuff? I can't decide which is my fave between Gin Blossom Classic, Honey Coconut Classic and Clementine Crush... might have to buy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to pick favourite, isn't it?
      I search on internet and also keep my eyes opened every time I go around the city :D

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous packaging! I love the bright, fresh colors on each collection, can't pick one, they all look amazing. Great find as always, MaJo, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Oh So Creative… I'm really happy you enjoyed them all :D

      Delete
  4. Amazing work by Love and Toast, so many different designs ... each very different and yet all matching too at the same time.

    Fabulous work.

    It's very hard to pick a favourite I agree! I'm plumping for Manderin Tea, which just about pips Honey Coconut to the post for me :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...