Monday, January 7, 2013

Cape Verde Islands!

I was lucky enough to spend the Christmas break over in the beautiful Cape Verde Islands, I escaped the doom & gloom of Winter in the UK & replaced it with 11 relaxing days in the stunning sunshine. Since launching my own company & joint ventures such as The Art & Business of Surface Pattern Design (the e-course) & MOYO Magazine I promised myself that I'd take a very lazy holiday! I'm truly blessed that I get to travel a fair bit with my design work & I LOVE city breaks but now & again it's nice to do just nothing.

I'm naturally inspired by everything around me; from finding beautiful colours to patterns & textures. Here are a few of my favourite snapshots from my trip!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...