Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ArtsCase Phone Collection - Fab Video!

Earlier we shared my brand new designer phone case collection with new USA licensing partner ArtsCase! We are so thrilled with the look of the website (see images below) along with the fab & funky video showcasing the new collection! Below are some stills of the video, I love seeing my patterns used this way! You can view the video on my ArtsCase profile or check it out on youtube! You can shop the entire collection here!










1 comment:

  1. I love such cases, covers and skins that look unique and different. I once had good skins UK based from a dealer, and they were good in looks and material. So I feel the same about these. Will get them

    Regards

    .A-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...