Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Period Living Press Feature

I am excited to announce that I have been featured in this months (May, 2012) Period Living magazine issue. The magazine was also very kind with their words! Thank you so much Period Living. I like the fact that they say I'm still young!

'Rachael Taylor's beautifully crafted website is like a window into a patterned world. The young designer and textile artist's signature style of layering, textures and quirky hand drawn line work has earned her a high profile following since she graduated from Leeds University in 2005.'

*Quoted in May 2012 issue of Period Living Magazine. You can view & shop  the full tea towel collection online here.






1 comment:

  1. Well done Rachael, I shall have to indulge my period/country living obsession this month and I'm going to show it to everyone I know and say, "that's my teacher!!!" I hope to follow suit one day. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...