Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Exciting Things at Top Drawer!

Following on from yesterdays post...

Here are a couple more things that got me all giddy whilst at Top Drawer. I was very lucky to visit the show with my very talented designer friend Miss Amy Wilde, who was also on a work research trip. It was great that we could visit the show together & have lots of fun at the same time.

We walked past the Laurence King (LKP) Publishing stand & spotted the Print & Pattern book, edition 1 (with both our designs in!) then we noticed book No 2 also & spotted further designs! The book looks fantastic, I can't wait for it to be released & it was great to get a sneak peek.

I'm very to lucky to have my design work featured in the second edition. They really are great books so it's a huge honor to appear in both. Thank you Print & Pattern!

(To pre order volume two click here)


 




(Last two images above *Miss Amy Wilde & her yummy character & print designs. Snippet
taken from 'Print & Pattern', volume 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...