Monday, July 4, 2011

Card Samples

Happy Monday everyone, hope you all had a lovely weekend!

I'm back on the blog this week & I have lots of lovely things to share too. It's been very chaotic lately but all good fun too.

Today I'm posting some card samples I recently received from the lovely team at tigerprint.uk. I designed these last year & they are now in store at marksandspencer. I love receiving work samples it's great & it's nice to see the hard work pay off. I'm very lucky to have my work on a variety of products too.

The first card posted is based around surface pattern (which I'm known for creating) but the other cards are purely typographic. I love creating hand drawn type & I now regularly receive typography commissions from a variety of companies too (I'll post further examples of this when I can)

*I was super chuffed that they used the caption I wrote on the friend card, I thought it was very true!






I designed the second image (far right) for a Mother's Day card then I was asked to design friend card too both available to buy at Marks & Spencer!
(I LOVE working on typography!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...