Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kirsten Jones

Hello Everyone!  Can you believe it's May already?  Today I come to you with some gorgeous inspiration by artist Kirsten Jones. I saw her wonderful work for the first time at the BTCF and I loved it. Her pieces tell a story and are full of a vintage feel and a light aesthetic.
Made out of old envelopes, stamps, dictionary text and maps, these beautiful collages take form to create an image that tell the story of where these materials came from.
I find her work very soothing and interesting to watch, like you can find something different every time you look at them.
I especially love her Shoe collection, it's fun and just lovely.  Here is some of her work, I'm sure you're going to love it too! If you'd like to see some more, visit her website. Enjoy! Love Moni







1 comment:

  1. the first pic is so wonderful...lovely shoes ( for me... ) ......


    http://nanditark-lifeiscrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...