Thursday, May 26, 2011

Do what you love! E-course

Hello Everyone! I'm sure you have all enjoyed reading about Rachael's fab experience at the DoWhatYouLove retreat!  It sounds like a dream break, and something we should all do at least at some point in our lives. I'm definitely hoping to make it to the next one, not only because of all the great things I've heard about it but because I recently completed the DoWhatYouLove e-course!

That's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about today.  For all of you that wish they had gone to the retreat and are wishing you could have an experience to better your life, yourself and indulge in dreaming a little bit more without having to take time off work, this is the perfect solution.

The DoWhatYouLove e-course is a virtual classroom that has a duration of 6 weeks.  During these weeks you will get different fun and interesting assignments and tasks on a daily basis.  You will do it at your own pace and post the results online for your fellow classmates to admire and comment on. It is a fun, energizing experience which will take you on a little journey towards doing what you love. I loved every single moment of it.  My classroom was made up of people from all over the world whom I had never met but somehow were all looking for a way of leading a happy life by doing what we loved in a successful way, like me! I honestly felt like I learned a lot about how to get to the things I want out of my life.  It is an eye opening experience in the sense that it helps you realise how happy you can be when you do what you love and how amazing it would be to do that for a living.

I would really love to recommend that you sign up for the upcoming e-course summer2011, starting on June 6th!
It is a fabulous experience, like a little companion for 6 weeks, a new hobby you'd want to get home to and a spark of excitement for future plans.

If you would like to find out more about it, click here.  Exciting!  Hope you all have a brilliant weekend!
Love Moni!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...