Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Orla Kiely Book

I was really WOWED by this book! My lovely mum bought it me for Christmas:) I knew it would be good, but it really is FAB! I thought it would be more of a collection of images & a brief biography but it is so much more! It's a wonderful read & a great insight into the wonderful world of pattern & the huge stamp Orla Kiely has put on it. The writing is beautiful it's such an insightful book that is easy to read too & the pages are adorned with her gorgeous patterns & beautiful inspirational imagery.

Well worth buying! She's such an inspiration!!!

Here are some snapshots from the book. Every page is gorgeous...






1 comment:

  1. I love Orla Kiely - this looks fab! Thanks for the post and heads up Rachael! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...